Saturday, February 6, 2010

(week3.2)Fun Day out with friends. Made Many new ones too! Surprised the different Races they came from!

hahahah WOW! Yesterday was a BLAST!!!

Owh , and welcome back to Louis's Head Stories haha!

YESTERDAY ROCKED!

I mean it was really really really really , a good day hahahaha!
See , my friends decided to go Paintballing!
Basically , to go play PAINTBALL!
A otherwise relatively Dangerous yet EXHILARATING AND SPECTACULAR and exhausting but AWSOME Sport.

On the morning of this fine day , I drove my 3 friends all to the Paintball arena at KKLUB.
Other friends came in by themselves , altogether 6 of us.
And so with this we decided a 3 on 3 match up , a battle to the death haha!

But , as we suited up , suddenly other Paintballers have arrived! A band of Iranians have come to also play. There were just 4 of them , but all around early 20's.

At first , me and my friends just stuck to ourselves , like any other people would. Then suddenly my friend had an Idea.
" Why not , they join in with us! I bet it would be great! haha it would be a nice 5 on 5! "
That Idea he sprung up sounded awsom , and so I went on to ask them , and they agreed!

AHAHA they were really friendly and also looked very experienced.
As we introduced , we learnt they are Iranian students studying at HELP college. Me and my friends also told em that we all too study in colleges , me at Taylors , others at other Colleges.

AND SO THE GAME STARTED!

it was a blast , though I was the second to get shot out haha! One of em was really good and shot me right at my arm as I peeked out to spot any enemy nearby.

Though I was out , I was really having fun , laughed at many funny things they and my friends did to evade each other and so on.


After 2 hours of 4 games , some of em we switched around , and so remainder of the 2 games I was paired with some of the Iranians and we made great team ups against the other team.
As we all rested , SUDDENLY out of nowhere MORE paintballers came by.

They were of a mixed group , a European , 2 from Australia and 3 locals.
And they just happen to be from ISKL ( International School of Kuala Lumpur ) studying their Pre-U there. They also happen to know some of my ISKL friends.

And so , with them too , we all mixed around , and so we all then joined together to have one big tournament within ourselves.

I was teamed with 2 Iranians , both from my previous marvelous team up from matches before and one of the Australians.

There were altogether 4 teams , 4 players in each.
Prize? haha well that one we all decided just to have the loser teams pay for the winning teams food in a mamak we all knew closeby.

and just like that , the tournament started.

From strangers to brothers in arms , haha , we all fought together against each other , protecting one another and so on for the win.

HAHA Sadly my team got 3rd place. But we didnt bother , we had loads of fun , and didnt mind the loss.

And so as promised we had to pay for the winning teams food. My friend who all the way at the beginning of the day thought of joining up with the other paintballers had gotten first place with an Iranian and the 2 locals from ISKL.

At the end of the day , around i think 9? we start to depart back to our homes.
During the dinner , we shared stories of the day , and information about each other and so on.
I even got all their Facebook and Email accounts. I just recently added them and we all also just made a Paintball group to go there yet again sometime , but if possible , we would invite other friends as well.


Getting to know them all was a blast. Though they are from other countries and different backgrounds and cultures , there will always be things we would all be similar in , whether it be likes or dislikes.
For this , it was all in the Sport of Paintball. and a beautiful Idea from my friend.

Hey , this is something like my Racial Harmony post haha!

Well yea , it shows , different races , no matter what , will always have things in common. And together we all make wonderful teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment