Tuesday, February 9, 2010

(week4) Such Cruelty Done By Such A Cruel One.



Days , just a few ago.
An Afternoon walk I habitually did.

Perfectly normal , was this walk so far.
Till passed the playground , I did.
and
Witnessed Wrong doings , I have.

To who? A fellow Human? No.
To an Animal? Yes.
One who was been crowned Mans Best Friend long long ago by many.
But of that day , I have witnessed a Puppy Dog. Loyal to its Master , but its Master , Such a Cruel One.

Welcome to another session of Louis's Head Stories. This time , Dark skies hover over this post after an incident. Read On.

Anger flows in me for what the person had done to his Loyal pet Puppy Dog.

Dogs have been a family to my since the beginning of my Birth.
But , not only does the anger stem by this motion , but it is by the fact that it was also an act of pure Cruelty to an Animal.

As I took my walk , I witnessed a Master attempting to teach his pet Puppy tricks , such as Fetch as I saw him throw a Stick across the playground , and Let the Loyal Pet retrieve it.

Now thing is , its logical the Puppy Dog wouldnt move , as it wouldnt really know what the master was getting at.
The Master started raising his voice , I stopped to watch as this escalates further.

The Master was scolding the Puppy Dog , even pulling it by collar and body to go after the stick. But the young dog still doesnt know. Its obvious that a puppy may not really understand Human Language and calls yet as it is still young.
But the Master was desperate.

Then , the unthinkable happened. After around 5 minutes of shouting and cursing , he Kicked the Puppy , real hard , as if the Master were playing football!

This provoked me to intrude , with anger.

I always think logically and carefully , but things like this sometimes plays with the humans feelings and emotions and thus is propelled to act according to emotion , whatever it may be , even if the Human isnt that of fierceness or whatsoever.

As the Puppy Yelped in pain , running far about 30 meters cowering away from the Master , I ran towards the scene.
I couldnt think anything but to get to the bottom of it.

The Master noticed my approach and so looked at me as I came forward.

I then shouted at the Man , "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? ITS JUST A PUPPY YOU LOSER!!"

The Master obviously in anger replied back " KID GET LOST , IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

And so I retorted with notion that it was my business , or anyone elses in the case of Animal Abuse! As he tried to Fight back with "none of your business" type replies , I hailed him with many questions , loud and piercing , that made his comebacks seem like nothing , as I told him off of the Puppy being too young , and all kinds of things. I was in such fury I even shed tears from my red eyes in anger for he has practically hurt a fellow Member of my Family of Dogs.

After some time , the puppy then came back closer to the master , but it was shaking abit. The master then accepted his harshness as I continued to Barrage him with my anger for what he had done.

When I stopped , he apologized and went on to retrieve his puppy , who was at first afraid but returned back to his master.

He then explained he was just frustrated and so easily triggered to resort to hitting the puppy. He apologized and went back home. I stood there looking at him returning.
I then proceeded to his house gate , peeping incase he was the type to go back into the privacy of his home and continue his cruelty. How I thought of barging in to smack him. I didnt care if it wasnt invading of property and so on , it was an act I was willing to do for the sake of the Puppy.

But as it turned out , he had seated it on the couch and was feeding it. He cried and apologized to it , to not ever do it again.

After I witnessed this , I began to walk off.

I do still feel slightly in anger for the master for doing it. But wells , sometimes we humans make mistakes and our emotions or thoughts come over us that make us do such things.

But this is just one puppy dog , and even other animals out there! There are Hundreds , Thousands out there , facing similar or slightly different or even more horrific dilemma such as this. Such Cruelty to Animals is so much evident today , even though it is within both Moral/Ethic Law and actual Country Law to not perform such abuse or cruelty to animals , but humans still do it.

And so I continued to walk on from the scene.
Both with fury in my mind and relief that it may be over and that I had helped it.

I told myself to call upon SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) 







The Logo of the SPCA in Malaysia. Friend for Life.





if I ever see that happen again. I wouldnt want a Dog , Cat or any other animal living with such Abusive Masters.

Animals have feelings too. They feel and can also be traumatized by such things.

And so , I continued to walk on from the scene.
Hoping it was over.


No comments:

Post a Comment